July 25, 2010

This is my very first post. I thought it might be fun to share my layouts with other fellow scrapbookers. Here I sit trying to figure out what can I say that would be of any interest to you and I really can't come up with much. So I decided to ask you a question. I spent about an hour this evening glueing embellishments back onto my layouts. These are layouts that I completed about 5 - 6 months ago. So my question is what adhesive can I use to ensure that this does not happen?

This first layout is a layout I actually completed a couple of months ago but I just wasn't very happy with it. Today I added some rub-ons in the letter areas and also added the purple rub-ons around the tree. I think I'm a little more satisfied with it. Most of the products used are from the Basic Grey Wisteria line.

No comments:

Post a Comment